RnR Sport Launches Virtual Triathlon Camp, 22nd to 28th November 2020
RnR Sport, a leading Endurance Sports Coaching business in the UK, invites members of the triathlon community missing the comradery of mass participation events, and the sharing and learning with fellow athletes, to join its virtual triathlon training camp, taking place from Sunday 22nd to Saturday 28th November 2020.
The virtual triathlon camp, which costs £60pp to join, celebrates this year’s growth of the use of digital technology in Sport, and enables triathlon fans who’s sporting plans have been cancelled, to take part in a weeklong event without having to travel or quarantine in the current climate.
Designed to fit around people’s weekly work schedules and home life, this virtual camp offers three main sessions a day, in most cases at 6:30am, 1pm and 6pm. The sessions will be led by one of the RnR coaches, Ralph Hydes, Ryan Sosna-Bowd, Robbie MacNab, Mary Twitchett and Alex Paxton, each bringing their own expertise. Members can choose what sessions they wish to join throughout the week, and all real-time sessions will be recorded to enable participation when most convenient.
Sessions will include:
- Group rides via Zoom (easy, Team TT, Interval and more)
- Morning Yoga
- Run Sessions (delivered with audio coaching) and a unique street name run, bike run challenge.
- Dry land swimming
- Strength and conditioning
- Talks on
- How to plan your season in the age of Covid
- Race Day nutrition planning
- How to tackle a mega challenge: Swimming the Channel
- Social Sessions
- Opening camp icebreaker and social drinks via Zoom
- Closing drinks and virtual pub quiz via Zoom
Register for a place by Friday 20th November 2020 to receive your camp pack Saturday/Monday/ All participants will receive their Welcome Pack by post, which features an RnR Sport camp technical-t-shirt and OTE sport starter pack.
- By Registering for the Triathlon Camp you are confirming you are good physical fitness and health and understand the rigours and risks of. undertaking sport training. You are also agreeing you will complete and return camp waiver prior to participation.
- See photo of camp schedule